Job Summary: eCabs is looking for a highly motivated, meticulous and responsible team player with goal-oriented skills to join a dynamic and challenging industry. Responsibilities include administering accounting records, posting of routine transactions, preparation and checking of sales invoices. The person will be working closely with members of the finance team.
- Assist in all aspects of the upkeep of day-to-day accounting records
- Issuing sales invoices
- Checking received payments, coordinating deposit activities, inputting in systems and allocating funds
- Monitoring and following up of internal accounts, non-payment, delayed payment and aged debtors
- Liaising with colleagues, clients and suppliers on billing related matters
- Handle payment processing
- See to customer’ invoice related queries
- Update receivables and payables ledgers
- Update and prepare monthly reconciliations
- Complete ad hoc projects and other financial activities as assigned
- To assist in preparation of financial reports.
- Ensure that the company’s financial policies are adhered to.
Qualifications & Assets:
- Advanced level of education or higher in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills in both Maltese and English.
- Ability to integrate and work well in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks effectively and flexibility with work schedule to accommodate last minute requests
- Knowledge of Shireburn SFM and SIMS would be considered an asset
- Be conversant with MS office applications
- Possess an eye for detail and ability to work under pressure
- Strong problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills