Job Summary: eCabs is looking for a candidate who will be mainly required to provide efficient and reliable accounting support within the company’s Finance department. The successful candidate will form part of a dynamic company operating in a fast growing and exciting sector, who wishes to broaden their experience and take on a challenge.
- Accounting duties such as the processing of purchasing invoices, suppliers’ payments preparations, inventory transactions and reconciliations
- Check received payments, coordinating deposit activities, inputting in systems and allocating funds
- Assign expenses to appropriate cost centres and checking of approved invoices
- Monitor and follow up of internal accounts, non-payment, delayed payment and aged debtors
- Handle payment processing
- Deal with customers’ invoice related queries
- Update receivables and payables ledgers
- Prepare periodical reports as requested to assist in the analysis of accounts
- Complete ad hoc projects and other financial activities as assigned
- Ensure that the company’s financial policies are adhered to.
Qualifications & Assets:
- Advanced level of education or higher in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills in both Maltese and English.
- Ability to integrate and work well in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks effectively and flexibility with work schedule to accommodate last minute requests
- Knowledge of Business Central and Power BI would be considered an asset
- Be conversant with MS office applications
- Possess an eye for detail and ability to work under pressure
- Strong problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills