Job Summary: The Business to Business Executive is responsible for the nurturing and handling of the B2B function of the Company, through which services are provided to corporate clients holding accounts with the Company. The B2B Executive is generally accountable for managing a broad and extensive relationship with the corporate client base, ensuring that longer-term strategic transport solutions are developed and adequately maintained. The role entails a thorough understanding of business transportation requirements hence requiring a strongly motivated person that can meet customers’ expectations timely and professionally.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for B2B customers for the formulation and execution of transportation solutions.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and their key personnel to ensure stickiness and account longevity.
- Responsible for the development and achievement of sales through the direct sales channel
- Management of client accounts and all necessary ancillary support required by the client.
- Developing tailor-made transportation solutions through interdepartmental drive and coordination to address specific customer requirements.
- Conducting regular business and account reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with the services being provided
- Daily monitoring of business account performance, and acting on such information
- Alerting the CMO on business development opportunities as they emerge within clients’ operations.
- Devising a direct communication system with account holders for new services the company offers from time to time.
- Collate market intelligence and customer feedback to enable the Company to develop service improvements.
- Attending meetings with clients to build and enhance relationships with existing accounts
- Achieving client relationship targets and KPI’s.
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
- Monitoring company performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively
- Representing the company in fairs and conventions both locally and abroad, whilst leading the creation, planning and implementation of creative marketing and sales strategies and tactics for said events.
- Documenting any new sales agreements in an orderly and organised fashion.
- Reporting on any new opportunities / meetings and ensuring new leads are attended to and captured.
- Reporting on Market Intelligence, customer feedback and service improvement
- Creation of daily and m onthly reportingframeworkof company’s business accounts activity, including sales, new account opening/ suppression.
Qualifications & Assets:
- A degree in Marketing or equivalent
- Four years’ continuous experience or more working in a similar role
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment
- Strong interpersonal skills – outgoing, confident and able to engage positively with all types of customers
- Strong businessand workethics
- Extensive understanding of the local business environment
- Established network in the business community
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent listening, negotiating and presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Powerpoint and Advanced Excel skills
- Detail oriented, strong analytical abilities and able to multi-task
- Ability to work flexible hours
- The role requires the candidate to spend a significant amount of time outside the office, and therefore needs to have a clean driving license and own his/ her own vehicle. Fuel allowance will be provided.