Report to: Head of Technology
Job Summary: Reporting to the Head of Technology, the chosen candidate will contribute to the delivery of systems, which will change the transport industry on an international level. With a minimum of 4 years’ experience working in a software development role, you are expected to be proficient in Frontend technologies, have experience in building enterprise grade systems which are robust, scalable, highly performant and secure, and finally be open to learn the latest cutting edge technologies and patterns.
- Work in an agile team and perform weekly sprints of tasks to build up a larger system
- Code, test and deploy using standard source control and continuous integration tools
- Do necessary research of technologies or patters to ensure quality of products
- Take part in architectural design of the systems
Qualifications & Assets:
- Four years or more related experience
- Experience in Frontend technologies like TypeScript, Redux, Node.js
- Experience in Angular 2+ and Material Design
- Experience in REST services
- Experience in an OO language like Java
- Experience of Agile Methodologies
- Proficient use of Linux
- Experience in Backend, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence as well as Geo mapping software will be considered an asset
- Preferably a university degree in Computer Science or equivalent.