Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Under the guidance of eCabs’ Payroll Manager, you will primarily be responsible for matching the clocking on the time and attendance systems, querying any discrepancies, handle e-mail correspondence, general filing of payroll reports, and compile monthly wages, amongst other support duties.
- Together with the payroll team, be responsible for the monthly execution of the payroll
- Cross-check 3rd party provider payroll computations
- Act as a main point of contact for eCabs employees on payroll queries
- Ensure that the relevant HR / Payroll databases are up to date and accurate at all times
- Updating vacation and sick leave for all eCabs employees
- Collect data and calculate payments of various corporate allowances, commissions and bonuses
- Administer the enrolment and cancellations of any applicable employee benefits such as insurances and other benefits
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work both individually and in a team environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Past experience of working in payroll would be advantageous
- Organised and meticulous in the performance of duties
- Previous experience in Indigo Payroll Systems and Microsoft Office applications would be advantageous, however training will be given for the right candidate.