Job Title: Call Centre Manager
eCabs, Malta’s largest private transport provider, is seeking to employ an individual who will lead the company’s Call Centre. S/he will be expected to shape the future of the contact centre operation, commit to delivering a top-notch customer contact experience utilising a variety of customer contact channels. Reporting to the Operations Director, the Call Centre Manager will have line responsibility for the current Call Centre Team Leaders and customer service agents.
• Manage the day to day performance of eCabs’ Call Centre to deliver a best in class service, meeting or exceeding all KPIs and within budget.
• Set the strategy for the development of the Call Centre, staying abreast of new practices and technologies, ensuring that the company gains and maintainsrecognition for the quality of customer service.
• Lead, inspire and co-ordinate the contact centre Team Leaders
• Be responsible for the end to end customer contact processes and their associated customer experience, supporting cross company initiatives to drive improvements, improve efficiency and reduce complaints.
• Responsible for the training, induction and coaching strategy across the Call Centre
• Develop plans and offer insight and knowledge to the organisation on the use of new tools and technologies, to create a cost-effective operation consistently
• Act as the Voice of the Customer, championing change and improvements across the customer experience, drive change and influence future change/projects to support and achieve improvements in the customer experience.
• Complete monthly reports and analyse performance of the Call Centre
• Track contact quality and contact volume, producing metrics for service performance, resolving discrepancies and areas that need improvement and discuss regularly with the Operations Director.
• Focus on development and succession through training, mentoring and empowering staff to make decisions
• Take ownership for own performance, receiving feedback positively, taking action where required and identify and apply opportunities to develop and improve skills.
• Lead by example in the use of best practice of the company’s standards, values and behaviours.
Qualifications & Assets:
• Proven experience of leading a service driven contact centre operation with experience of managing an operation through periods of significant growth or change.
• Excellent communication and leadership skills to lead and motivate a growing and changing service operation
• Ability to engage with eCabs Management team at all levels across the wider business to achieve goals and objectives.
• Experience of working with customer and supplier SLAs, performance measurement and personal work targets and working on performance of own team.