Get €5 cashback the first time you pay with Mastercard on the eCabs app!
eCabs has partnered up with Mastercard for its first cashback campaign. Simply book a trip worth €10 or more, using a Mastercard which has never been used in the app and receive a €5 cash back!
No app? No problem. Download the eCabs app now.
Terms & Conditions:
Period: 1stNov 2019 – 31stDec 2019
- These terms and conditions set out the requirements for entry to and participation in a promotion entitled entitled “Pay with Mastercard in eCabs App” (hereinafter referred to as the “Promotion”) organized by
- eCABs Operators Company Ltd, a company registered and existing under the laws of Malta, bearing company registration number C63326 and having its registered address at 4 Triq Salvu Aquilina, Mosta MST 3161, Malta, (hereinafter “eCABs” or “Promoter”);
The Promotion starts at 00:01 on the 1stNov 2019 and ends at 23.59 in 31stDec 2019.
Participants are advised to carefully read these terms and conditions. By entering the Promotion, entrants will be deemed to have fully accepted the terms and conditions and that they have been read and understood by him/her.
- Entry Requirements
- This Promotion is open to residents and non-residents in Malta aged 18 and over and who has a valid Mastercard card, irrespective of the bank and the country where this card was issued.
- Any user who pays for a trip worth €10 (ten) euro or more during the Promotion, with a Mastercard which hasn’t been used before by the user for payment of a trip with eCabs shall receive a five euro €5 reimbursement. (the “Reimbursement”)
- Only one Mastercard can be used per user and no reimbursement will be provided on a second Mastercard.
- If a client pays with a card which is not in local currency (EUR), the payment and cash-back will be done using conversation rates applied by card issuer.
- Prizes and Fulfillment
- The prize is the Reimbursement
- Total budget for prizes is 15.000 EUR:
- If this amount is reached before the end of campaign, the promotion will be stopped
- If this amount is reached until the end of the campaign, Promoter may decide to extend the promotion
- The Promoter will send the reimbursement of five euro (€5) within 48 working hours from when eCabs receive payment.
- Promoter is not responsible if the card is unable to receive cash-back; is blocked, damaged, the issuer bank has a problem or other similar matter.
- The Reimbursement shall only be paid as a refund to the Mastercard used for the booking. No cash payments or any other form of payment shall be made.
- Other Important Information
3.1 If the Promotion is cancelled for any reason, for example due to a change in policy or legislation, there will be no automatic rescheduling of the Promotion, which may only be done at the discretion of the Promoter.
4.1 If the Promoter, at its sole discretion, has grounds to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions by an entrant, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion invalidate the relevant prize and/or disqualify the entrant from the Promotion, without any liability on the part of the Promoter to the fullest extent possible at law.
4.2 To the fullest extent possible at law, neither the Promoter nor agencies, representatives or employees of the Promoter shall be held liable for any loss or damage whatsoever caused by matters relating to this Promotion.
4.3 The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and to refuse Reimbursement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this Promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
4.4 The Promoter reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions or cancel the promotion at any stage in the event of circumstances arising beyond its control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable but will use all reasonable endeavors to minimise the effect to participants to avoid undue disappointment.
4.5 These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Malta, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute arising therefrom. We cannot accept responsibility under the laws of any other jurisdiction.
4.6 A copy of these terms and conditions can be found on the Promoter’s website www.ecabs.com.mt throughout the Term. Alternatively, these can be requested from eCabs’ Marketing Department on telephone number 21385370 ext. 162.
4.7 Neither the Promoter, its agents, its associated companies, nor any directors, officers or employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by a participant resulting from the participation in this promotion.
4.8 By entering the Promotion, the Participant will be deemed to have legal capacity to do so and that he/she has read understood and accepted these terms and conditions by which he shall be bound together with any other requirements set out in any related promotional material.
4.9 The Promoter will not be held responsible for any Participant entering any of the Promotion unlawfully. In the event of a dispute in regard any aspect of the Promotion and/or these terms and conditions, the decision of the Promoter will be final and binding.
4.10 The Promoter is not liable for any technical failures affecting participation in the Promotion and assumes no liability whatsoever for any entry that may be omitted from participation for any reason whatsoever.
4.11 The Promoter may refuse to award the Reimbursement if entry procedures or these terms and conditions have not been adhered to or if it detects any irregularities or fraudulent practices.
4.12 By entering this competition, the Participant agrees to receive Promotion information by means of electronic mail from the Promoter, its agents or associated companies. They also agree that the data gained through such participation will be retained and processed in line with the General Data Protection regulation (GDPR- 2016/679 EU).
4.13 The Promoter shall not be liable for any economic or other consequential loss suffered or sustained to any persons to whom an award has been incorrectly made, and no compensation shall be due. The Promoter shall use its best endeavors to ensure that the software used to operate the Promotion performs correctly.
By entering the Promotion, entrants will be deemed to have full read and understood these terms and conditions. Entrants further hereby accept to be bound by and have accepted these terms and conditions.